Sunday, June 9, 2013

My first art blog post.

Yeah! I now have a blog. Hopefully I don't bore you. :) Just so you know it's me, I'll put up a few of my colorings I have done. I will be putting up WIP, news and other things that I would not post on Deviantart.
 This one of Superman and Wonder Woman is one of my newest and best. If I were to give out one piece to show off my skills this would be it.
Pencils: Jim Lee / Inks: Alejandro D. Sicat Jr. / Colors: Me
This is a sucker punch piece I colored in late may. This piece was not as popular as I was hoping it would be on DA, I put a lot of work into it and it and I thought that it made a great thumbnail, apparently not a whole lot of people would agree. oh well.
Pencils and Inks: Elias Chatzoudis / Colors: Myself
This Poison Ivy piece is still one of my favorites and is my most popular piece on Deviantart
Pencils: Jimbo Salgado / Inks: Vanessa / Colors: Me again

No comments:

Post a Comment